[dba-Tech] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:02:49 CDT 2007

It's a sort of social network thing, geared to business professionals. I've
re-encountered a bunch of people that I've lost track of, worked with years
ago, etc. It's probably overkill to send to the list. I intended to send it
directly to you. Sorry about that. But on the other hand, it probably can't
hurt for us all to be linked in. :)

Arthur