[dba-Tech] Reboot to fix

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Tue Oct 2 04:37:44 CDT 2007

In the old days it was a .bat or .cmd (batch) file with a specific name
placed in the system folder.
like winstart or even the load in win.ini still works.

I googled this link with a lot of posibilities.
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:N-GMbxaIMA8J:www.aumha.org/a/loads.
php+winstart.bat+windows+xp&hl=nl&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=be

hope this helps
Erwin