[dba-Tech] network connection icon in system tray

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Wed Oct 3 02:58:37 CDT 2007

I'm not really sure if I understand you well.
But there is a checkbox you can turn off in the properties for each
network adapter seperatly.

Go into network connections and disable the "Notify me when this
connection has limited or no connectivity" box for EACH interface.

At my knowledge you should not get this message again, unless for new
network interfaces like Bluetooth or Mobile devices using a LAN
interface.

Erwin