[dba-Tech] network connection icon in system tray

Don Bozarth drboz at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 3 11:44:01 CDT 2007

Try  control panel > network connections > Local Area Connection >
properties.  There are two checkboxes there that you can select/deselect
whether or not you want the icon or notification when the link is down.
Same thing for the Internet Connection... you can actually end up with two
of the little buggers in the system tray....

Don B.