[dba-Tech] Move programs from F: to C: -solved

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Thu Oct 11 05:27:35 CDT 2007

Thanks everybody,
I ended up using Jon's proposal, the DriveMapper (pre Symantec version).
- made Acronis imabe grom both drives
- copied everything from F: to C:
- ran DriveMapper
Result: programs work on C:, however some programs like Photoshop still have
some internal referenced to the old location for key mapping and other
tables. have to find out how to move that.

Lembit