[dba-Tech] Problem After New MoBo Installed

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sun Oct 14 12:19:16 CDT 2007

Bryan

I'm pretty sure that unless it's a swap for an identical motherboard, that
your current windows install won't work, and there's not a lot you can do
about it. I know that's not what you want to hear, but I spent a couple of
weeks struggling with the same problems back in April. Why not get another
hard drive and install to that, then move all the data off the old drive
afterwards?

Jon