[dba-Tech] Operating System not found

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:31:57 CDT 2007

On 10/15/07, John Bartow <john at winhaven.net> wrote:

> Or maybe the Moon's alignment with Mars was just a hair off?
> ;o)

Ohh, that brings up another point (Yea, I know, my mind works in weird ways).

With the installation of the new drive, were there any reorientation
of the existing drives? From horizontal to vertical, or vertical to
horizontal?

If there was, then that may be an issue, the heads and platters being
affected by the slight gravitational differences due to the
orientation.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"