[dba-Tech] Add style to the Style control

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 16 13:01:00 CDT 2007

Hi Susan:

The 'template' is really just a set of CSS styling files. You can set up a
web site to switch from one style/file to another and the results can be
very dramatic with no changes in the actual code. If this is what you mean
here is a site with a group of examples: http://www.csszengarden.com/

Is this what you mean? What program are you using to create this web
interface?