[dba-Tech] [SPAM] OT: Physics

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Oct 17 06:58:08 CDT 2007

Arthur,

Fascinating.  After January, when with any luck at all I finish this
master's degree program, and I get back to selecting my own books to
read, I will get a copy.  My dad will also be interested.  Thanks for
passing along this tidbit.

I've been attracted to string theory, too, although I don't have to get
too deep into it before I start to lose my way.  The point that it has
not opened a single doorway seems significant.  Hmm - well back to the
books assigned.  I'll get to the Smolin book as soon as I can.

Tina