[dba-Tech] Corrupted Word file

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 25 11:32:24 CDT 2007

LOL.  Even that only lasts an hour or two though.  My office is in my home
and I lost power for a full day.  Lost a day's work in the process and even
worse had to admit to the client that I was down and unable to help them.  I
bought a generator that starts when the power goes off.  I am now back up
and running in 25 seconds supposedly, though the propane line has a tiny
leak I think, so it takes about 45 seconds and 4 tries for the autostart to
actually get the generator started.

Now... will the cable company supply me internet in a major blackout?
Probably not but at least I can tell my client "it isn't me".

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting