[dba-Tech] Adding fields to reading pane

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:09:18 CDT 2007

I'll play around with it -- I just want to make sure that what I expected
was correct.

Susan H.

Huh. Works for me. You did Customize Current View and then Added the To
field to the list of displayed fields and it didn't actually show up?
perhaps you need to move the To column further up on the list? Or resize one
of the other columns to make space for it? Maybe you have too many other
fields selected already in the view?  Try to trade another one out?

I'm on an Exchange server though so perhaps that makes my results a little
different too.