[dba-Tech] TV (why I hate TV)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 10 05:17:19 CDT 2007

LOL.  I watch a grand total of about 1 hour of TV a week, and perhaps not
even that.  I watch about 1 movie every couple of weeks.  I just don't have
much use for TV, although I must say there are a few channels (discovery
etc) which has some cool stuff, and I wish I had more time for that kind of
stuff.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting