[dba-Tech] VM

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:59:24 CDT 2007

Over the next month or so, I'm going to reformat and use VM to set up
partitions for 2003 and 2007 so I can have both versions of Outlook.

I'm interested in hearing tips/warnings about the process; I don't need a
tutorial or anything like that. If the process is fairly straight-forward, I
don't imagine any of you will have many comments.

Have any of you gone with 3 partitions, versus 2? Does each partition need
its own installation of Windows -- I can't imagine that doing so violates a
license agreement, does  it?

Susan H.