[dba-Tech] Drawing Program

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Sep 24 09:45:42 CDT 2007

Visio would be better than PowerPoint as it has a lot of templates for
equipment and such. I think I have some for office furniture if that would
you out. I actually use Punch's Professional designer software for things
like this though so if Stuart's recommendation is easy to learn I'd go that
direction. A tool made for one purpose is usually the better choice :o)