[dba-Tech] Weird Word switch -- Options missing in Macro dialog box

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Sep 25 12:25:46 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,

Well, what I find is that in the Create Macro dialog box there is a
choice to make of assigning the macro to a toolbar or the keyboard - or
not.  I've just made two macros, one I didn't assign to any shortcut,
the other I did.

When I select Tools > Macro > Macros, I do see an Organizer. . . button
but no Options button.

In the Tools > Customize dialog box I do find the Keyboard button for
assigning a shortcut.

Sorry I'm not much help - I don't see an Option button anywhere in the
macro making and assigning system.

Tina