[dba-Tech] routers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:55:20 CDT 2007

You are going to be connecting Desktop systems or Laptops?  Do these
systems have wireless adapters already?  The laptops might or might
not and the desktops most certainly do not and will need one of those.
  With those you might want to match the brand of wireless adapter
that goes on the PC to the brand of wireless router so they are
talking the same variation. For example in my situation with the
Linksys 54G with Speed booster I would want to use the wireless
adapter from Linksys that also has the speedbooster tag.  I think that
would be more important than matching the router to the modem. In my
opinion.

GK

--
Gary Kjos