[dba-Tech] routers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:39:10 CDT 2007

As Ken replied already, every wireless rounter I have seen also has a
few wired ports. Mine has 4 as well. One of the 4 on mine is also an
"uplink" port to which I can attach a wired switch or hub to allow
even more devices. I have a switch connected to my port 1 and so I
have 3 wired devices - 2 desktops and a printer - connected to the
router directly and I have 2 more wire connected devices connected to
the switch. You can daisy chain the switches too if you need to
connect more wired devices. The router will manage as many as 250
systems according to the documentation.

GK

--
Gary Kjos