[dba-Tech] Avg Anti-Virus

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sun Sep 30 17:48:37 CDT 2007

Susan,
I'd suggest you uninstall and reinstall. It just isn't worth not having it
running correctly. In case you need to re-download it:
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

I'd suggest you run an online scan for spyware etc at AVG's site.
http://www.ewido.net/en/onlinescan/

Also you can download a free root kit detector from AVG now that works as
well as any. (Just had to remove a root kit and used it.)
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-rootkit/us/frt/0

HTH
John B.