[dba-Tech] Strange search behavior in Word

Bob Geldart bgeldart at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 18:18:59 CDT 2008

I believe that's a normal occurrence. It is going to the next
instance of the lat action performed.

Lookl in the bottom right corner of the screen, where there are is an
icon and up/down wedge characters. You are offered options to page or
search or do other things. Hitting Page Up/Down will continue the
nexp/previous instance of the last operation.

Bob