[dba-Tech] Strange search behavior in Word

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 19:38:18 CDT 2008

Well, I didn't know about those arrows so thank you for pointing them out.
However, Page Down still jumps to the next page for me. Why would Word usurp
Page Down for a search task? Perhaps I'm not doing it right, but after
running a search, those arrows do the job their respective title imply.
However, Page Down jumps to the next page; it doesn't find the next search
item.

Susan H.