[dba-Tech] modem/router

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:36:24 CDT 2008

It's cable internet and I think we need the modem, but maybe we don't? We're
just trying to hook up other computers.

We had a wireless setup several years ago that worked really well, but i
don't remember if the modem was "special" or what -- I don't remember
anything about the hardware.

Also, how does wireless handle stories? This house has two floors.

Susan H.