[dba-Tech] Thunderbird attachments

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 10:15:30 CDT 2008

Actually I do have that set, to a directory which Thunderbird filled out
as a default, but which it did not create.  However the only other
possibility is to ask me every time.  I certainly don't want to be asked
every time a message comes in with an attachment.

Are we saying that Thunderbird has to strip off attachments, that it
can't just leave them attached?  If I create the folder that Thunderbird
failed to and it starts storing the attachments there, does it magically
keep a link to the file so I can get at it from the email?