[dba-Tech] Nevermind Fw: Future of traditional Windows

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Aug 4 10:40:49 CDT 2008

Hi Susan

You don't know me ...?

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 04-08-2008 17:30 >>>
I just want to know who they polled! ;) I don't know anyone that really
likes Vista. Now, some of that can be attributed to the learning curve, but
Kate's system is running it and I don't like it -- I can't find squat
although the marketing hype says the Vista experience is just the opposite.
However, I am trying to locate things in Vista via the traditional Windows
means, and of course, it just doesn't work that way.

Susan H.