[dba-Tech] Nevermind Fw: Future of traditional Windows

Perry L Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Mon Aug 4 10:47:21 CDT 2008

Since PCs seem to be a household appliance today it's easy to get a
"High" percentage by going to the home market that never has to really
put their machines to work.  Checking email and doing a Yahoo search
from the email page might be the extent of "work" the computer ever
does.  And lots of new users don't know any difference having never used
anything else.

"71% of Windows Vista customers" - most of us who previewed it haven't
become customers.

Perry Harold