[dba-Tech] Nevermind Fw: Future of traditional Windows

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:10:29 CDT 2008

I bought something very similar just before moving to Bermuda: 2gb RAM,
duo-core, 150gb aboard and an external Maxtor USB hard disk, and a set of
speakers. Normally Bermuda nails you with a 25% import tax but for some
reason they not only waived me through but gave me a document entitling me
to travel in and out with the equipment but no hassle, so I got lucky. The
Lenovo was a score. The speakers and external aside, I paid only $850
including taxes. And now, thanks to a company loan of a monitor, I have
dual-monitors at both home and work. Sweet!

Arthur