[dba-Tech] Wireless Terminology Question

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Aug 7 14:53:40 CDT 2008

Thanks to Gary, John, and Kathryn for the responses.  I think I get it.
In my setup, there is a router connected to the incoming wireless radio
- call that router 1.  Router 1 sends a signal to the router I have in
my office - call that router 2.  A wireless laptop computer can be
connected to my Internet access from anywhere in the house by
communicating with whichever router (1 or 2) is the nearer.  So router 2
acts also as an access point for the wireless computers in my office.  Yes?

Tina