[dba-Tech] Email Program Again

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Aug 20 08:40:56 CDT 2008

Well, for business reasons I probably shouldn't use gmail - I'm master of my
own domain (2 of them actually) and I think clients and customers would
prefer an email address to my domain - credibility thing.

Lack of folders and rules things is a big minus for me as well.

But it would be good for OT I suppose.  But I got an Gmail account - lost
the username and password and can't seem to recover them.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com