[dba-Tech] tracing origination of E-mails

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:02:42 CST 2008

Hi Peter,

I don't have satellite, but am of the opinion that most TV converters
(boxes) convert from the channel you select and feed it out on chan 3 or 4.
You can check this be looking to see what chan your bad TV is set to. If
this is the  case you will need something to tune to that channel, so a
monitor by itself would not work.

With the TV standard shifting to HDTV, might be a good time to buy a new one
anyway.

HTH

Bill