[dba-Tech] Expession Web 2 Installation Question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 14 18:40:17 CST 2008

Hi Arthur:

Just a thought, as I have ran across a number of failed DVDS... the players
not the media. It seems that a player left too long will start developing
errors and some of the sensitive heads get coated... Have you tried playing
the disk on another DVD player?

You could try disassembling and cleaning the player. It is an awkward job
with these new players as they are built really cheap and all parts tend to
be riveted together but if you have a compressed air-can and cotton swabs
that might do the trick.