[dba-Tech] Norton!

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Feb 3 09:39:49 CST 2008

Regarding Partition Magic anybody who knows the program:

My Dell came pre-partitioned C: @ 52.7GB and D: @ 17.8.  D: is named
'Backup'.  But I've never seen anything in 'Backup' except a hidden file
called NG Recovery Point Storage.ini.

So I'm wondering if I can use Partition Magic to transfer some of that space
from D: to C:  10-15 GB.  I suppose I should leave some space on D: for
'Backup' although I don't know why?

Any insight, anybody?

TIA

Rocky