[dba-Tech] Outlook question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:29:18 CST 2008

My copy of Outlook 2003 is hosed -- has been for a long time and I've even mentioned it here. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but didn't help. Basically, I can open it and see stuff, I just can't do anything.

I installed it temporarily on a system that's not connected to the Internet, so I can't activate it, but thought I could use it - just writing, so need specific step instruction. I'm not trying to use it. Anyway, the Rules and Alert Wizard isn't available -- just isn't on the Tools menu. I can't imagine that not activating it could be the problem.

Anyone have any clues? I tried a custom reinstall to make sure the wizard isn't an optional installation and didn't find anything.

Susan H.