[dba-Tech] Outlook question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 5 13:07:50 CST 2008

Hi Susan:

When Outlook reaches its limits things start to happen. It has a maximum
size and after that it has to start archiving and this adds some more issues
to the mix.

I have not tried it myself but a fellow tech, after his client had a series
of outlook problems decided to migrate everyone to Thunderbird. It is not
the perfect answer but it allows 2GB per directory and is can be networked
within an office. I have been told that it is very stable as well. Might be
worth investigating?