[dba-Tech] another question on browser hi-jack

James Barash James at fcidms.com
Thu Feb 7 08:20:55 CST 2008

When my latest DSL modem died (it's the third one to die since I signed up
for the service), I had to get a new one from Verizon and the new one has a
built-in 1 port router and firewall.  Since I already have a router/firewall
it wasn't really necessary for me but it shows there are some ISPs that are
doing something about the hijacking problem.

James Barash