[dba-Tech] Never set your system to auto-updates

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 11 08:35:33 CST 2008

Well... I hate to admit it but I am a SOHO and I don't use Active Directory,
in fact i use a simple workgroup.  I must admit though that I have never
looked at tweaking the Windows update. I just tell it to download and tell
me that it is available.  I then do the install and reboot when it is
convenient to me.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting