[dba-Tech] Excel charts

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Feb 11 19:12:49 CST 2008

Susan - the only example I can suggest is the Gantt chart which I know lots
of IT people use for project management. (Having said that, most of them
also use Microsoft Project) But for those who don't know Project, then the
concept of the chart is to estimate and track use of time and resources for
an IT development project, from analysis/design to implementation/testing.
hth
Kath