[dba-Tech] Partition Magic

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Feb 18 17:52:12 CST 2008

Somebody here, I think, knows how to work Partition Magic.  I loaded it but
got a little stumped.  I suppose I could read the tutorials but I'm a little
nervous about this.

What I want to do is take that backup partition dell gave me, which is 17GB
and either reduce it to 1GB and put the other 16 into the big partition, or
maybe just merge the whole 17GB into the big partition.

I know there's a correct sequence of steps. I'm going to Ghost my hard drive
during dinner tonight, and see if I can't figure this out.

Any help gratefully accepted.

TIA

Rocky