[dba-Tech] Compose email containing HTML

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:06:06 CST 2008

Can anyone tell me how to compose an email message that is composed entirely
of HTML with some images embedded? I assume that the email client will be
Outlook (I haven't met the client yet). I also assume that the given message
will be sent to lots of people, perhaps individuated with a typical "Hello,
John. Here is your latest..." I know how to send the same message to dozens
of people from Access to Outlook, but that's text-only, not HTML + pics.

TIA,
Arthur