[dba-Tech] Performance in disc partitions

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Mon Jan 28 10:29:03 CST 2008

That's a bit worrying, Lembit, since I'm getting close to building a new
system with onboard RAID!  Just waiting for Intel and Supermicro to release
the bits I'm after.

Do you know which RAID chip Asus were using?  And which RAID had you set up
(0/1/5/10, etc)?  I'm heading for RAID 1 with Intel's ICH9R.

John