[dba-Tech] Performance in disc partitions

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 28 15:40:42 CST 2008

ROTFL, OK then.  I just didn't want to spend the time looking up what I
bought.  I do know I have had occasions where I was looking at a board and
suddenly realized it had a HUGE connector (PCIX) which was not what I
wanted.

It is my impression that each channel of PCI-E is supposed to be faster than
PCI and you can have up to 16 of them.

You really don't have to shout though.  ;-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting