[dba-Tech] Moving in an Excel worksheet, programmatically

Rusty Hammond rustykh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 13:59:53 CDT 2008

Will you know what row and column the focus is currently on?  If so you can do something like

Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(lngRow + 1,lngCol).select

where lngRow= the number of the current row and lngCol is the current column number.

If you are wanting to grab the value of the cell:

x=Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(lngRow + 1,lngCol).value

HTH