[dba-Tech] Folder Size

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 2 03:36:34 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky

Also Scanner of Steffen Gerlach:

  http://www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/

Features a unique concentric pie chart style graph from which you can instantly jump to any folder.
Also, a nice tool for your toolbox as it is one exe only - no installation - so you can run it from an USB stick.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 02-06-2008 07:22 >>>
Somewhere in that damn Documents and Settings folder there's a folder with a
couple gigabytes of stuff.  Could be six folders deep for all I know.
There's about 900+ sub-folders and 60,000+ files under my Documents and
Settings.

What I'm looking for is a utility that will display the folder structure
like windows explorer does but with the size of the files in the folder so I
can track down the big ones and free up some space.  There's gotta be a
bunch of files in there I don't need.  Disk clean up didn't do much and I'm
running out of room.

Does anyone know of such a utility?

MTIA

Rocky