[dba-Tech] Determine the hard drive type without opening the box

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 21 11:55:11 CDT 2008

Guys:

This is an excellent product for finding problems on your home business
servers. The amount of information that it gives back can be a bit
overwhelming so, if you do not have to, do not allow it to run more than a
few minutes. If you are hunting for an intermittent problem make sure you
have a few GB free for the log file.

The app did point out, that in certain condition both MS Outlook and IE6
bleed like stuck pigs and have to be terminated using Task Manger.