[dba-Tech] statistics

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Jun 28 11:17:33 CDT 2008

And, Susan, when you find out more about the subject and its trends,
please share that information.  I am personally trying to secure a
position as adjunct instructor online with some college or university.
My middle daughter is a techie-type with Bank of America and does a
great deal of remote work - in fact, I believe she is classified as a
"remote worker."  I do not have statistics to share, I just have some
personal experiences - both my degrees were completed online, so all of
my instructors were to some degree "remote workers" or "telecommuters,"
as were all my classmates.  One of my classmates was serving in
Afghanistan when he began the degree program - the university is in
Bellevue, Nebraska - quite a "commute."

Thanks for tackling this research.
Tina