[dba-Tech] VS.NET equivalent of single-row form

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Mar 9 09:07:34 CDT 2008

Interesting.  I started writing one with Noah (my younger son) but never
finished it.  We were using a brute force method of initializing each of the
squares with all nine numbers and eliminating possibilities based on various
rules.  Got about half way there before other stuff got in the way and we
never finished it.

What methods are you using to solve the puzzle?

Rocky