[dba-Tech] DB/OS market statistics

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:03:07 CDT 2008

Giving rise to a new acronym, EOPL (elitist-oriented programming language).
I think I'll put that on my resume too!

There's another funny one (strange funny): functional programming languages,
which actually means that programs are understood as calls to mathematical
functions, but it does give rise to the concept of non-functional
programming languages. :)

Arthur