[dba-Tech] Assign current selection to Range object

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:28:59 CDT 2008

I've run into this before and had trouble -- what is the simplest way to define a Range object using the current range selection in a sheet?

For instance, if I select cells A1:B4, I want VBA to create a Range object that equals A1:B4.

This shouldn't totally stump me, but I just can't get it and can't find anything in Help -- thought I was on the right track with CurrentRegion, but couldn't get it right.

Susan H.