[dba-Tech] Live Office

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:42:37 CDT 2008

Yes, I'm sure you're right about that but at this point, I need answers to
questions before I bother to continue -- that was my first question, so
thank you. :)

As for an Office Live web site -- do you pay a host or are you publishing
your site on some huge MS server? What about domain names? Right now, it
looks like you can publish lists from Outlook, Access, and Excel, and I'm
not sure how helpful that is -- is it interactive? I mean, could I allow
users to update Access data via a page published via Office Live?

Susan H.