[dba-Tech] Print just notes in PowerPoint

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:03:21 CDT 2008

You can add notes to a slide and print those notes along with the slide, which seems to be the default. I'm trying to figure out how to print just the notes.

I tried changing the setting:
1.      From the Tools menu, choose Options.

2.      Click the Print tab.

3.      Select the Use the Following Print Settings option in the Default Print Settings For This Document section.

4.      Choose Notes Pages from the Print What control's dropdown list.

But it's still printing both slide and notes. How do I print just the notes?

Susan H.