[dba-Tech] Vista and Access 2003

Bob Geldart bgeldart at verizon.net
Sun May 4 14:37:19 CDT 2008

My 5-year old Compaq Presario seems to be getting a little slow (or
my patience flagging), and I've been looking longingly at getting a
new machine that would have a more memory and processing speed.
Something that would deal with scanning a lot of my photos from
slides and negative, and some audio files.

Soliciting your advice--

I have MSOffice 2003 with Access. Since I retired a few years ago and
no longer developing in Access, I'm not in a rush to pay for an
Office upgrade, nor do I have the need, but I have some databases
that I still like to play with. Will Access 2003 still perform on
Vista? Will I have any problems?

Thanks for your thoughts

Bob Geldart             BGeldart at verizon.net
Maynard, MA