[dba-Tech] XP SP3 is go!

Jon Tydda jon.tydda at alcontrol.com
Fri May 9 08:52:33 CDT 2008

I don't know yet, haven't turned the laptop off since (I'm scared!) :-)

Before the install, it was a really fast startup, although that is
compared to my home pc where AVG insists on updating before it'll let
you do anything in Windows. Really annoys me that does. It's quite
annoying that this laptop started up faster than it with a smaller
processor and less memory. Grr...

I'm certainly hoping that it's gotten quicker than a 15 minute login!

Jon